Monday, April 13, 2009

Britney's Graduation


Britney graduated with her undergraduate degree in Political Science on Friday fro BYU-I. My parents and brother Ben flew out from Missouri and I took the boys up to Rexburg. Gordon could not get work off. Congrats Brit-Brat!


My neighbor was sweet enough to take a family picture of us outside our home. The picture turned out nice. We haven't had a family picture for a long time.


My boys Alexander, 19 months, and William, 3 months, Easter Morning.



Just had to post another cute picture of my boys.

I enjoy reading your blogs and knowing what is happening in your lives. Hopefully more family members will start leaving more posts here. Here is the link to our Titus family blogspot. I update it at least every week. Love ya all!
gaandtitusfam.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

what a cute family picture I thought it was professional. cute boys. I was shocked when on got on blogger.com and the Jarvis blogg was the first one up. thanks for posting.