I will try my best to keep you all updated with our events on this blog. I have fallen behind on our own family blog...hopefully I can get that updated soon too. As for us, I graduated in May and Gordon will graduate in December with his undergraduate degree. We'll probably stay here in Ogden until we know what graduate school he has been accepted into. We are hoping to go to a school near my parents (wherever they end up moving to). Gordon will be doing a dual degree..an MBA/Law degree. The first year will be pretty strenuous and so it would be nice to have some family support with the boys.
Our little William will be joining the family in December. We are so excited! Alexander has been such a delight, hopefully the next one will be as easy going. Either way, Alexander will be a great big brother. He is use to kids. We watch another little girl his age on Thursdays and he goes to the nursery at the gym several times a week, both of which he really enjoys. He is really sweet with the girl, Taylor, sharing his toys and helping her reach for things. I am amazed.
All in all we are doing well. I was released from the Relief Society presidency and I am trying to socially keep myself somewhat active with weekly play groups and visiting sisters on my own. There has been a baby boom in the ward this past year, so there are plenty of reasons for the spontaneous "hello" drop-bys. Otherwise, I think the sisters would think I am insane. Anyways, we love you all and hope things are going well.
Love,
Gordon, Alana and Alexander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope your parents stay in St. Louis it would be nice to have you close.
Post a Comment